Rights of Amendment / Renewal of the terms & conditions
Intellectual and Industrial Property
Any material, trademark, distinctive feature, design, image, file, and the entire content of this website constitutes an asset of our store, Les Connaisseurs, and is subject to the relevant national and EU legislation on the protection of intellectual and industrial property and proprietary rights. The entire content of this website constitutes intellectual and industrial property of Les Connaisseurs and of any third party which has granted our company the above materials, signs, etc. for promotion. Reproduction of the contents of this site (or any part thereof) for personal use, operation / removal / conversion / copy / rent / debt / publicity / promotion and overall operation for any reason by a third party is absolutely prohibited without prior written permission granted by Les Connaisseurs or by third parties who have given these materials, signs, etc. for promotion.
The contents of the site shall be used only as purchasing information for the prospective buyer. Material and content from this site may not be sold, distributed, reproduced or used in any way for profit neither for purposes that adversely affect the interests of Les Connaisseurs or are prohibited by law (eg production of logos, child pornography, exploitation, dishonest gain, breach of public morality, etc.).
No part of this website may be displayed permanently or intermittently by any other server (web server).
Our website is provided on an as foci (as is). Occasionally the website may not be available or its function may be affected by errors, maintenance or other out of control situations. We do not provide any guarantee for the quality, service, availability or performance of our website. We reserve the right to modify, cease or withdraw the content of our website, to terminate access to it or to discontinue its function and the services provided by the website without prior notice. Visitors of our website are solely responsible for any charges relating to the granting of access to the Internet (ISP) as well as any other costs relating to the use of our website.
It is prohibited to damage, interfere in or prevent access to our website or its content thereof, nor does anyone have the right to do an act that would hinder the functionality and unhindered access of others to our website or its content. The user undertakes not to use this website in ways that may cause any harm to Les Connaisseurs or third parties. The user is liable for any loss or damage caused to Les Connaisseurs or any associated companies or third parties due to malicious or unauthorized use of this website or its account by himself or by unauthorized persons.
Use of this site is at your sole responsibility and risk.
Les Connaisseurs bears no responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may result from errors in the content of this website or any potentially malicious third party intervention.
Our company bears no responsibility for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages howsoever arising from any inability to use this website or by illegal or malicious use of it, or any errors, defects or delays in its operation or the transmission of information on the Internet through this website.
Links to other sites
The links located in our website may take you outside its network. In this case, Les Connaisseurs accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, operation, and any subsequent changes to these sites. Also Les Connaisseurs bears no responsibility and is not liable for any damage caused to any user or any third party from the use of these links.
Suggestions – Complaints
Our company focuses on the continuous improvement of its operation and of the services it provides. For this reason, complaints and/or suggestions from users, provide us with valuable information and support to find ways to improve our services.
If you wish to make a complaint or make a suggestion for the improvement of our site, please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +302107239195
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
What information does the Site collect
Information you provide us directly: You are not required to provide information directly to us to view the Site. However, when you use certain features of the Site, such as signing up for specific services, accessing certain content or features, or when you communicate directly with the Site, we may ask you to provide information such as:
Information that is collected automatically when you visit and interact with the Site:
- contact details such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and mobile phone number,
- username and password,
- mail you send to us.
When you visit and interact with the Site, certain information may be collected automatically, such as:
Information we collect from other sources: We may have access to information about you from third-party sources and platforms (such as social networking sites, databases, online marketing companies, and advertising companies) that include:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer,
- the type of browser and operating system,
- the speed of your connection and information about the software programs installed on your computer,
- Basic connection information to the server and
- Information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies and other similar technologies.
How we use the information we collect
- if you access third-party social networking services (such as Facebook Connect or Twitter) through the Site, your username and login lists for those services,
- Advertisements and view data, such as click-through, and how many times you've seen a specific ad, and
- unique identifiers, including mobile identification numbers, which can identify the physical location of these devices in accordance with applicable law. Please note that the Site may combine the information we collect from the information we receive from third parties.
Email Communications: With your consent, we may use the information we collect to send you email material such as newsletters, information about your account or changes to the Site and, with your consent, promotional messages for our own products and services or for our marketing partner products and services. If you signed up for one of our email newsletters, we will also send you the newsletter you requested.
Mobile Communications: With your consent, we can use your mobile number to send you promotional messages, updates or other services. Fulfillment of requests: We can use the information we collect to satisfy your requests for products, services and information. For example, we may use your contact information to respond to your service requests or to enable you to participate in our site operations such as surveys, polls, draws and message boards. Statistical analysis: To learn more about how our site is used, we keep it centralized and analyze the data we collect. We may use this information, for example, to track and analyze the use of the Site in order to enhance its functionality and to better shape its content and design according to the needs of our visitors.
Enforcement of compliance: We may use and disclose the information we collect in order to prevent illegal activities, enforce compliance with the Terms of Service of the Website and in any way protect our rights and the rights of our users. In addition to the uses listed above, we may use the information we collect for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or according to your consent.
Exchange of information
Our company respects your privacy and shares user information only under certain circumstances. We make information about you available to other companies, applications, or people in the circumstances listed below:
- We may disclose to third parties aggregated information or information that does not immediately identify you, so that we can improve our content, services, and advertising.
- We may use third parties to provide services related to the website, such as database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing, and email distribution and text messaging. These third parties will have access to your information only for the performance of the above tasks on our behalf.
- If you choose to engage in public activities on the website, such as posting comments on community message boards, any information you submit may be read, collected, or used by others. Please be cautious when deciding to disclose any personal information in public activities or submission.
- We may disclose information about you in response to court summons, investigative warrants, court proceedings, court orders, legal proceedings or other law enforcement measures by any competent authority, and to enforce and exercise our legal rights or to counter claims against us.
- In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect for any other purposes that will be disclosed to you at the time of the collection of the information or after your consent.
By submitting content in any form to Les Connaisseurs you acknowledge that we may allow the distribution or publication of such content (along with your name and identifying features) in other entities under the distinctive title Les Connaisseurs.
By using the website, you provide your explicit consent to all the above cases of information sharing.
Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click, through cookies or clicks on links or media upon your visit.
Third Party Services
When you allow us to access your data through a third-party service in order to create a profile on the website, we may use this data for various purposes, such as:
- Fill in a list of potential friends to whom you can send email. When users share content with their friends, using for example the "forward-to-a-friend" function on the website, we can use friends lists from third party services to create a contact list to which you can choose to send the e-mail.
Please do not forget that we do not review the privacy practices of these third party services. We urge you to read the privacy policies of all third-party service providers.
Cookies and other technologies
- Cookies. You can change the browser settings you use to reject all cookies, accept only certain cookies, or notify you when a cookie is installed. Please note that you may need to refresh these settings if you delete cookies after you specify these preferences. Also, these settings may not apply if you are using a different computer or browser.
- Flash Cookies. You can check how Flash cookies are used by visiting the Adobe website. Adobe allows you to allow some Flash cookies from certain websites, limit the ability to store Flash cookies and block all Flash cookies altogether. In addition, if you use Mozilla Firefox as a browser, you can download the BetterPrivacy add-on to automatically delete Flash cookies each time you close the browser.
The user can prevent cookies from being accepted by their browser. However, this may make the website less effective or prevent access to certain features or webpages. Here are some of the ways in which the main browsers offer the prevention of accepting the cookies:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Under the new European Regulation GDPR 2016/679, you may at any time have access, correct, fill, update, block or delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
Under the applicable laws and regulations, you must send with your request a proof of your identity.
You will receive a response within (10) days of the receipt of your request.
Confidentiality and security
We restrict access to your contact information to employees or service providers that we think reasonably need to know about this information to provide you with products or services or to perform their work. We have also adopted technical, organizational and administrative procedures that are appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse and alteration.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed as 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the Website, but we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us.
Minors under 16 years of age
Under the new European Regulation GDPR 2016/679 we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 16 as they are expressly protected. If we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under 16 without a verifiable parental consent, we will delete the information from our database as soon as possible. If you believe we may have collected personal information from a minor under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Privacy Statement will apply on the Effective Date. If you do not agree with the revised statement, you will need to modify your preferences or stop using the Les Connaisseurs websites. If you continue to access or use our services after these changes come into effect, you accept the revised Privacy Statement, launched on 25/5/2018 under the new European GDPR 2016/679.
Any provision of these terms contrary to the law is put out of force and is removed from the present terms, without affecting in any way the validity of the rest of the terms.
Responsible for law enforcement in case of any misrepresentation or breach of these terms will be the Courts of Athens.