Information on the Cookies Policy
Using Cookies helps improve site features, facilitates browsing and choices. So we can provide you with personalized content and analyze site traffic. So, we can provide personalized content based on your interests and needs. In addition, Cookies are used to analyze the traffic of our site and to identify pages that need to be improved. Our goal is to improve our site to continually provide better services and experience while visiting our users.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files with information that a web site saves on a user’s computer (usually on a web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, etc.) so that whenever the user logs on to the site, the latter retrieves such information and provides the user with services related thereto. A prime example of such information is the user’s preferences on a website, as stated by the user’s choices on the specific site (e.g. selecting specific “buttons”, searches, ads, etc.).
General Cookie Classification Information
There are two general categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies: Essential for a site to run and navigate by the user. Without them, users may not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain services.
- Profile Builder Cookies: Used to create a user profile to send promotional messages according to the preferences displayed by the user during the tour.
Cookies, either “technical” or “profile”, can also be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately after the browser closes
- “permanent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain amount of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device that connects to a site by facilitating user authentication procedures
- “proprietary” cookies, which are created and controlled directly by the operator of the site on which the user is browsing
- “third party” cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing
Our Site uses “technical” cookies and in particular the following types of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies, session cookies, or permanent cookies necessary to browse the Site for purposes of internal security and system management
- Cookies of third parties, permanently cookies, used by the Website to send statistical information to Google Analytics through which the Company can perform a statistical analysis of access / visits to the Site. The cookies used serve purely statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. Using two Cookies, Permanent Cookies, and Session Cookies (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also stores a log with the start and exit times of the Website. You can prevent Google from collecting data through Cookies and the subsequent processing of the data by uploading and installing the plugin for the browser from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can choose which cookies to give your consent by clicking here. In the case of third-party cookies, users provide or refuse to give their consent directly to the cookie owner, to which the Company simply refers: most third-party cookies on the site may be disabled by users in their own browser or by directly visiting the websites of their operators using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the site and / or make the most of all available features and services. Cookies Categories
- 1. Necessary
They allow basic site features such as navigating and accessing secure sites on the site. The necessary cookies are necessary for the site to work properly and serve the purpose of the user’s visit (eg update).
- 2. Functionality
They are used for the proper and smooth operation of the page and allow the site to “remember” the user’s options to provide improved and personalized features according to his needs and interests. This category includes Cookies with Safe Browsing information.
- 3. Performance
They help us understand how our visitors use the various pages, collecting and reporting anonymous information. So, we can tell if users are experiencing a problem and if a page needs improvement. We also draw useful information to improve our site’s performance in general.
- 4. Targeting / Advertising
These cookies are used to deliver ads with content that suits users and their interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising or personalized bids for the user.
They also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns.
How to check cookies
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
Cookie settings in Edge
Analytical Table of Cookies at www.lesconnaisseurs.gr